Evaluating the Top Home Security Systems San Antonio
Home security systems San Antonio can help protect your home from burglary, but they can do a lot more than that. Some include fire, flood and other protections, and some even include GPS tracking for your vehicle. Most importantly, having a monitoring and alarm system will give you the peace of mind that you're being proactive towards protecting your home and family. We have compiled the latest info on your choices in San Antonio.
Protect America is the only major company in San Antonio who offers GPS vehicle tracking as an optional part of their packages. In the event your vehicle is stolen, this tracking service makes it easy to locate. Let's take a look at what else they offer.
- Rated #1 in home monitoring from Top Consumer Reports.
- Their 7-day in-home trial gives you a chance to check them out for yourself.
- Free self-installation via an easy to use kit.
- Completely wireless systems.
- Smartphone applications make it simple for you to monitor while you're gone.
- Burglary, fire, and GPS tracking protections are available.
With more than 6 million customers, ADT is far and away the #1 provider in the U.S. Let's see what features helped them secure that spot.
- More than 100 years of experience.
- A full 6-month satisfaction guarantee.
- Free professional installation.
- Wireless services included on most plans.
- Smartphone applications available for remote monitoring.
LifeShield was founded in 2008, and while they may have less experience than other companies, keep in mind that their unique advantage comes from the fact that they were founded by a family who didn't feel the current home surveillance and alarm options were meeting their needs. The result was LifeShield, which works to fill the gaps the founding family felt existed in the home security world. The services offered can be tailored to your preferences and unique needs.
- A full range of monitoring and alarm services are offered, including burglary, fire, flood, carbon monoxide and medical protection.
- 100% wireless plans.
- Smartphone integration.
- 30 day trail to test out the system and find out if it works for your needs.
- Free, simple to use self-installation kit.
One of the main benefits of this company is their commitment to be flexible. At almost every step of the way, FrontPoint gives you options, and makes you, the customer, number one.
- Choose between free self-installation or pay a fee for professional installation.
- Choose from a variety of coverages, including burglary, fire, and flood protection.
- Completely wireless systems.
- Smartphone apps for remote monitoring.
- A 30 day money back guarantee allows you to try the system out before making a final decision.
There are enough providers offering home security systems San Antonio that you can certainly find just what you need, but it can also be daunting to decide which one is best for you. Consider the above information to narrow down the choices, then get quotes to find out which one can offer you the best value for your specific needs.