Top Providers of Home Security Systems Columbus
Ohio residents are lucky to have numerous home security systems Columbus. Let's take a look at the top companies and see what they have to offer.
ADT – America's Top Home Security Company
ADT has upwards of 130 years of experience and more than 6 million customers. With stats like that, there's no question that they're the top provider when it comes to home safety, security and peace of mind, not just in Columbus but in the entire country. If you choose their services, you can expect:
- Several options to choose from. In total, there are five packages you can choose. However, you can also add several different options to any of the plans. The result is a wide range of choice so you can ensure your specific needs are met.
- A monitoring station close by. ADT has more monitoring systems than any of the other top providers in Columbus, which means it's likely there's one close to you. The closer they are, the more peace of mind you'll have.
- Guaranteed service. It's one thing for a company to promise to deliver – it's another when they guarantee it. There are actually several guarantees including a money-back guarantee for the first 6 months, a theft protection guarantee, and a relocation guarantee. These are all designed to protect you even if your needs change or something goes wrong.
LifeShield offers an option for free self-installation, or you can choose to have the pros come out and do it for a fee. They also offer a 30 day money back guarantee and a host of other benefits:
- Zero dollars down to get started. With a minimum contract, you'll pay nothing down and no installation fee. This can result in a significant start-up savings compared to other companies.
- Free fire protection. Most companies charge extra for fire protection. Not LifeShield.
- A unique company philosophy. This company was actually founded by a family who felt that there simply weren't options for their needs. They have designed some really unique features that you won't find with larger companies.
In 2011, Consumer Reports rated Vivant their “Best Buy” for a home monitoring company. They use the newest technology and offer some of the most affordable rates. Let's take a look at other features they offer.
- Award winning customer service. They've actually won several awards for providing exceptional customer service to their customers.
- Simple, easy to use keypads. If you're worried that your system will be too complicated to use, then Vivant might be the choice for you. They take special care to ensure their touchscreens are simple and easy for anyone to use.
- Smartphone compatibility. You'll find that most monitoring companies will offer Smartphone compatibility so you can arm, disarm, and otherwise monitor your system from afar.
There are many choices in home security systems Columbus, but the above companies have demonstrated that they provide good service, great guarantees, and the latest technology. Now it's up to you to decide which one best meets your unique needs.