Compare the Big Names in Home Security Systems Phoenix AZ
The first step in finding the best home security systems Phoenix AZ is to know what your options are. This online resource is here to compile all the bits and pieces you need to make an informed decision about the right monitoring and alarm company for your house and the protection of your loved ones. Let's take a close look at the competing companies so you can discover which one is best for you.
One of the ways Protect America stands out is by offering GPS tracking for your vehicle. You can combine it with your surveillance and alarm package to secure both your home and your vehicle. Other interesting facts about this company include:
- Top Consumer Reports rated them #1 in home monitoring.
- You can try it out for 7 days and return it for a refund if it doesn't meet your expectations.
- Self-installation keeps start-up costs low.
- Smartphone and wireless technologies are available.
- Burglary, fire and GPS tracking available.
You can't compare security options available in Phoenix without considering ADT. Why? Because with over 6 million customers and 100+ years in business, they've got more experience than anyone else. Let's see what else they offer.
- The best satisfaction guarantee in the business – a full 6 months.
- Burglary, fire, environmental and life safety available.
- Professional installation at no cost.
- Smartphone applications available on all plans and wireless available on most plans.
When people want a company that offers flexible terms and plans, then they often turn to FrontPoint. They may be a newer company, but they offer some unique benefits.
- An option of self-installation or professional installation. There is a fee for professional installation, but this company is all about offering you a choice.
- Burglary, fire, and flood protection available.
- Fully integrated wireless and smartphone applications.
- 30 days to test out the system. If you decide it's not right, then you can get your money back.
This company began back in 2008 when the founder felt there weren't any security solutions that worked for him. They're typically one of the more affordable options, in part because you can start with a very basic plan and then add coverages one at a time to get the exact level of comfort in surveillance, alarms and monitoring you need.
- They lead the pack by offering a full range of security, including burglary, fire, flood, carbon monoxide, and medical.
- A smartphone application is available and all of their plans are completely wireless.
- You have 30 days to try out the system.
- An easy to understand self-installation kit helps you get started for less cash upfront.
As you can see, you have many options in home security systems Phoenix, AZ. Now that you know the main companies offering coverage in your city, you can delve further to see which ones will best meet your needs for comprehensive coverage, easy-to-use services, and an affordable price.