Home Security Systems Washington DC – Get the Facts an Make an Informed Decision
Choosing the right home security systems Washington DC is about more than getting the best price – it's about protecting your property, yourself, and your family. We have compared below several providers in the Washington DC area. Here's what we've found.
FrontPoint Brings Flexibility
FrontPoint is a relatively new company but they're doing some interesting things. Their goal is to make home security flexible. Some companies require 3 year contracts and have rigid packages that you must choose from. Not FrontPoint.
- All of their systems are 100% wireless, which means they're more difficult to compromise than traditional wired systems. Wireless systems can also be set up easily by the homeowner in as little as 30 minutes. You can also easily take them with you and install them in a new house, which makes them ideal for renters.
- FrontPoint believes in their product, which is why they offer a 30 day risk free trial. You can shop online, order the product, and take advantage of free shipping. If you use it and find that it isn't fulfilling your needs, it's as simple as sending it back for a refund – provided it's within the first 30 days.
- They offer a full range of services including security, fire, home automation, and environmental protection. With transparent prices for each of their systems, you'll always know what you're getting.
American Security & Communications is the Local Choice
If you prefer to support small business in the community, then American Security & Communications may be the choice for you. They've been around for more than 20 years and have many benefits worth recommending.
- The Better Business Bureau has given them an A+ rating and there have been no claims filed against them in the past 3 years – which is as long as the BBB discloses. Angie's List reviewers have also given them glowing reviews.
- They offer a free security survey which includes a walk-through of the interior and a walk around the exterior of your house or apartment. They then note possible points of entry and make specific recommendations for your home.
- You can get started with $0 down – including the cost of equipment.
ADT – The Largest Security Company in the Country
Those who want experience will typically turn to ADT. They have been around for more than 120 years and have over 6 million customers. Let's see what else they have to offer.
- A full 6 month in-home evaluation period. If you're not happy you can return your products within the first 6 months.
- ADT Pulse is one of their top of the line plans, which includes security along with home automation, climate control and light control – all of which can be handled remotely via compute or smart phone.
When you're searching for home security systems Washington DC, you've got plenty of options. The above information will help make it easier for you to decide which will work best for you.